The strongest woman in my life

In fact, no matter how lively and smiling a girl I am, everything is upside down in my heart and soul. Every day I try to put a smile on my face like a flawless artist and it works. I would like someone else to understand and realize everything that I have gone through and seen. However, in the most difficult and difficult moments, when I thought that I was completely alone, my mother supported and helped me. For me, my mother is one of the strongest unbreakable women in the world. Although he lost both a child and a brother, he never surrendered to the harsh and bitter reality. He continued to live and with his spirit made me understand that no matter what happens, you should never give up and fall. I copy all branches of my mother’s character, starting with my mother’s courage, the type who never gives up, always supports and helps, willing, kind, forgetting to think about her little problems, going against her pains so that I don’t suddenly despair; My mother is the only bandage, and I will not single out any woman in the world except my mother. I am also a copy of my mother.